Really Double

Here is the stuff we have twice...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"exact " - containers

I´ll start this second blog of mine with this (these) containers from Ikea.
This is mine:



I use it near my bed (futon); it contains books, facial creams, body lotions, ear protection (the birds are really loud outside - and when Ingo is in my place, from time to time he snores which I don´t care about thanks to the ear protection).
On top is my alarm clock.
I eat my dinner on that container, too - right in front of TV (I know this isn´t good. One should concentrate on what you eat, not on the TV-programme - when Ingo is here, we eat in the kitchen, on a real table).




This is Ingos - It stands in the kitchen and seems to be a container for... hmmm, stuff.



Ingos apartment is larger than mine, it has a bedroom, a real bed and bedside tables.

Labels: