Really Double

Here is the stuff we have twice...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"similar" - cooking stoves

This is Ingos stove - bought in my town at WalMart. It works better than mine since you really have to move the button a bit until the plate starts heating.



See the dishwashing detergent? Smells like (artificial) berries. We still look for a place for the "Pril"-flower-stickers - they were cool when I was a kid and had a retro shortly.




This is mine.



I have it stuck to the socket only when I (Ingo - he is the cook) really use it. You hardly touch the button and "the heat is on" - dangerous. My detergent is to smell like apples and I look for a good place for the Pril-stickers, too.
I also have an orange no-name detergent. When the Pril-detergent came with its flowers, I bought heaps of them since the flowers remind me of my grandmother, who died four years ago.
I put the detergent in a safe place. So safe, I didn´t find it when I needed new detergent, so I bought some.
I had several options, it could have been in my kitchen, in the basement, in Ingos apartment or in the room I still have in my family home. I found it later on in the basement...

Labels: