Really Double

Here is the stuff we have twice...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"similar" - photo-carousel

They hang in our kitchens - please click to enlarge.
Ingos got two, one above the other:


On the one on top you see me with a gorgeous sunflower we picked two years ago (yes, we paid for it).
On the one beneath you see us in the Pinnacles and right beside that you look on Wanneroo Road & Reid Highway Intersection in Perth (the picture comes from Perthcam) - what a sunny day!
We passed that road very often since we lived in the Kingsway Caravan Park for quite a while.
At work I often have the cam on and see evening come in Perth.




Here is my carousel:


Left: Ingo, me and my brother. We all were Jai Kudo glasses. Did I mention my brother is an optometrist and goldsmith? That comes in really handy for me ;-) Oh, and my mum is a watchmaker.
Next pic: The Kingsway Caravan Park, followed by another pic of my brother.
See the little pic from TraffiCam underneath the carousel? Perth on a rainy day...

I still have some other pictures hanging in my apartment, I didn´t like two carousels at one place.

Since I have my dinners on my red container in front of the TV when I´m alone, I see the pictures only when I prepare my lunch for the next day at work (bah I can´t see bread and carrots no more - good that there is a long weekend to come! At my place without internet-access...)

Labels: