Really Double

Here is the stuff we have twice...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

"exact " - Hopscotch

One of my rugs in the corridor - bought at Ikea (certainly). It´s good quality and really eats up all the fuzz before I get into the living/sleeping room. And it fits in there exactly. Because of those qualities we went to Ikea once more shortly afterwards and...






here is another Hopscotch-rug in the corridor at Ingos place - we can hop around no matter in which of our apartments we are :-)



Strange, though, because when I was a kid, playing hopscotch wasn´t that popular. But when I saw the rug, I had to have it (and I really needed a second one. My corridor is quite long and narrow and with the grey linoleum-floor just looked quite sad). Though the rugs are in a deep blue they don´t make the room narrow, I think. Plus, in my place, there is another rug right before this one and it´s yellow, orange, red and light-green.

Labels: