Really Double

Here is the stuff we have twice...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"similar" - kitchen stuff

At Ingos place. A white electric kettle:



A white toaster:



And the saecco-coffee machine:






My place, everything is tucked in one place:



The coffee machine is a real cheap one. I used to drink at least a cup, black, before starting to work - until my old coffee machine broke down. I didn´t find a cheap one immediatly after and realized I don´t need a cup in the morning. Now I don´t even like coffee, only with milk.

This coffee machine hence is for Ingo.

The toster and electric kettle are blue. Actually I don´t like that color - but since I came to this town I get things in blue...

The carpet in the room I lived in first (in the apartment-sharing community) - blue. The car I got from a colleague - blue. The hanging wardrobe I got from another colleague - blue. The first Polo my employer ordered for me, blue, the second, dito...
The carpet here at work, well, blue.

Did I mention I like the color red?

But the cars are best sold with a blue color, so that´s the cheapest color. Well...

Labels: